1.Look through our shop and add items to your cart.
For products that are available for wholesale, the price in you cart will change as you reach the minimum order quantity for bulk.
Choose the shipping option you need, with this as a guide:
For Metro Manila (Plastic-Free)
- Blitz Delivery (Plastic-Free) ₱70-100 depending on size
- No rush delivery please. Delivery time and day will still depend on weather and traffic conditions as well as delivery volume and holidays. We ship on certain days of the week only. No pickups on weekends.
- Covered areas only. If not covered by Blitz Delivery, we will ask for additional shipping fees to cover for delivery via our provincial shipping partner.
- Lalamove (On-demand , +₱20 for gate fees) Delivery to be paid by recipient upon delivery.
- We can arrange for same-day delivery only if both parties can agree on the schedule.
For Provincial (No plastic-free delivery available to avoid water damage)
- JRS Express (Luzon: 1-5 days, Visayas: 2-7 days, Mindanao: 3-10 days) ₱180-380 depending on size.
- No rush delivery please. Delivery time and day will still depend on weather and traffic conditions as well as delivery volume and holidays. We ship on certain days of the week only.
3.Wait for your items.
Factors such as traffic, weather, volume surge, and holidays may cause delays in delivery.
4.Checking the status of your order
Our website sends automatic e-mails regarding the status of your order. If you do not get one, kindly check your spam folder.
Here are the most common e-mails sent automatically by our website:
- 1st e-mail: Your order has been received! Order is on-hold until we confirm that payment has been received.
- This means that your order has pushed through and we are waiting for your payment. Our payment details had been displayed upon checkout and also in-line within the e-mail. There is no need to confirm with us if you can push through with your payment, and we will only hold your order for two banking days before getting automatically cancelled.
- If your payment has been received after order cancellation, we can either re-open your order or refund your order if the items are already out of stock.
- 2nd e-mail: Your order has been received! We’ve received your order #XXXX, and it is now being processed.
- This means that your payment has been received and confirmed, and we are processing your order to be shipped out soon.
- 3rd e-mail: Your order is now complete. We have finished processing your order.
- This means that your order has been shipped out i.e. left our facility. Your tracking number is displayed in-line with the e-mail. This does not mean, however, that the items had been picked up by the courier or had been already delivered.